Optima AUC Features
The Optima™ AUC combines the power of a centrifuge to provide particle sedimentation with the functionality of optical modules to detect the sedimentation over time. It provides the data you need even faster, so you can make new discoveries in less time.
Summary of features and benefits:
- Enables sample recovery
- Avoids dilution effects
- Analyzes samples in a matrix-free environment
- Has minimal buffer constraints
- Enables detection at low concentrations
- Requires low sample volume (0.1 mL minimum)
- Delivers high-throughput analysis – up to 7 samples in a single run
- Requires no standards – relies upon first principles of thermodynamics
- Analyzes a wide array of particles in native, matrix-free conditions, including:
- Extracellular vesicles
- Drug conjugates
- Viral payload
Provides data which can answer more critical questions than any other comparable technique, including:
Enables precise analysis of complex systems at discrete wavelengths (up to 20) in minimal time.
• Generates faster results as acquisition time is no longer additive.
• Provides even more scans with the use of an An-50 Ti 8-hole rotor.
Ease of Use
- Modular design provides absorbance and interference optical systems—with the option to install up to 3 independent, simultaneous detection systems (see photo).
- User-friendly touchscreen display indicates intuitive progression of experimental design.
- Remote monitoring capabilities let you set up, monitor and extract data from virtually any location.
- Compatibility with ProteomeLab XL cells and rotors—and widely used analytical software (e.g., UltraScan, SEDFIT/SEDPHAT, SEDANAL, DCDT+)—helps simplify the upgrade process.
- Delivers cleaner data by providing higher radial resolution and higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- Delivers higher precision, reproducibility and accuracy than the ProteomeLab XL.