Sterile + Certified Free, Quick-Seal Polypropylene Tube, 25x89mm
Compatible Ultracentrifuge Rotors
• Ultracentrifuge: Type 70 Ti, Type 50.2 Ti, VTi 50
• Exhibits no detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitors, or endotoxins
• Prevents sample degradation and contamination
• Improve QC data quality
• Sterilized via ethylene oxide
• Pre-sterilized ready-to-use for improved workflow efficiency
• Eliminate need for developing sterilization protocol
• Packaged in workflow based quantities
• Sterilized and packaged compliant with ISO 11135:2014, and ISO 11607:2006
• Gene therapy
• Molecular biology
• Cell culture
• Plant and animal derived products
Certified Free and Beckman standard tubes also available.
*Based on sample results below detectable limits.
|Nominal Size||25 x 89|mm|
|Additional Information||Optical Property: Translucent|
NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND REGULATORY STATUS DEPENDS ON COUNTRY REGISTRATION PER APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The listed regulatory status for products correspond to one of the below:
IVD: In Vitro Diagnostic Products. These products are labeled "For In Vitro Diagnostic Use."
ASR: Analyte Specific Reagents. These reagents are labeled "Analyte Specific Reagents. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established."
CE: Products intended for in vitro diagnostic use and conforming to European Directive (98/79/EC). (Note: Devices may be CE marked to other directives than (98/79/EC)
RUO: Research Use Only. These products are labeled "For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."
LUO: Laboratory Use Only. These products are labeled "For Laboratory Use Only."
No Regulatory Status: Non-Medical Device or non-regulated articles. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.