Audit-Quality Calibration for Air Particle Counters
Don't trust your calibration service to just anyone
We're the only service provider with GMP-trained service technicians who use the CoreCAL system and test standards required to perform ISO 21501-4 calibrations1 for MET ONE equipment.
Unless your service engineer uses CoreCAL
- Set/update channel threshold voltages
- Noise test
- Flow rate calibration
- Counting efficiency & accuracy
- @ 50% & @ 100%
- Maximum concentration
- Sample time error
- False count rate
Enjoy service continuity and peace of mind
Choose from 6-month, annual or customized service options—performed according to ISO 21501-4 and ISO 17025 requirements3 using NIST-traceable equipment and particle media.
Your expertly trained Beckman Coulter service engineer will be knowledgeable about quality guidelines enforced by the FDA and ISO/IEC 17025.
Request onsite calibration services (all products, US & Canada):
firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 800-369-0333
If you prefer, you can return your MET ONE instrument to us for calibration. We currently perform calibration/qualification services at five depot locations across North America, and we provide courtesy 2-day return shipping.
- MET ONE 3400, 6000 & 7000 Series systems are designed and manufactured to comply with ISO 21501-4. If you own older MET ONE equipment, contact us to learn about upgrading to an ISO 21501-4 compliant counter for improved accuracy and repeatability.
- If you opt to use an authorized third party, ensure CoreCAL version 4.5 is used to calibrate your system.
- Calibrations performed at our ISO 17025-accredited Loveland, CO depot.