Remote Desktop Sharing with BeckmanConnect
Help us see what YOU see -- immediately
BeckmanConnect was designed to maximize instrument uptime by minimizing your wait time for urgent service/support.
When a Beckman Coulter instrument is linked to BeckmanConnect, our highly trained service specialists can, at your request, get secure, real-time visibility to your system.*
That helps us quickly understand the issue and move toward a resolution—avoiding unnecessary wait time for an onsite visit.
Search BeckmanConnect in our FAQ Center to learn more.
*BeckmanConnect is currently available for the Navios EX, Aquios CL, DxFLEX, CytoFLEX SRT, Vi-CELL BLU cell viability analyzer, and Biomek i-Series workstations that have controller operating system Windows 10, and Data Innovations Instrument Manager, Biomek 4000, Biomek NX/NXp. Biomek FX/FXp, and CytoFLEX series instruments that have controller operating system Windows 7 or higher. We plan to expand access to other instruments in the future
BeckmanConnect is currently available in the following countries:
US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, French Polynesia, Guadaloupe, Reunion, Puerto Rico, Botswana, South Africa
- Secure workstation access & visibility
- Real-time troubleshooting & resolutions
- Seamless software upgrades, configurations & reloads
- Improved system insights for faster onsite support
- Increased instrument uptime
- Minimized workflow disruptions
- Less operator time devoted to support calls
- Reduced wait time for avoidable onsite visits
- Encrypted, permission-based communication controls
- Secure sessions with expert Beckman Coulter support experts located within your geography
- Policy configurations & customer approval required for each remote support session