AQUIOS CL Flow Cytometry System
The first true Load & Go flow cytometer
Sample preparation and data management usually are the major bottlenecks in routine flow cytometry. Even with a semi-automated process, you and your team may spend hundreds of hours per year for tasks that don't add to your laboratory's productivity.
- Work with a system that combines sample preparation and analysis in one compact platform.
- Provide a 24/7 flow cytometry service as the AQUIOS CL can be run by less experienced operators.
- Increase productivity with high-throughput performance that eliminates many of the least efficient features of existing systems.
- Minimize the potential for user error inherent in existing systems that require numerous manual steps to set up and run.
- Discover the AQUIOS Tetra System for Lymphocyte Subset Analysis, AQUIOS PLG for CD4 testing or automate your own user-defined assay with AQUIOS Designer Software.
HIV Advanced Disease Management Solutions
HIV Advanced Disease Management SolutionsMonitoring CD4 lymphocyte counts is essential in providing critical information that impacts patient care. CD4 monitoring allows caregivers to know when the disease transforms and stage its progression so they can implement the most appropriate intervention..
AQUIOS CL Tetra for CD4 testing
In the clinical management of immune deficiency diseases, accurately counting the absolute cell numbers of leukocyte subsets and measuring the percentage of individual subtypes in blood is critical.
PLGBy focusing on the most essential parameters for monitoring HIV therapies (CD45 vs CD4), AQUIOS PLG addresses cost, complexity, and the time previously required by labor-intensive processes to provide busy laboratories with an affordable, high-performance monitoring solution.
Error Prevention Overview with AQUIOS CL
Laboratory standards and regulations set forth by governmental bodies such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) help to define the procedures that laboratories follow