Kappa-FITC/Lambda-PE/CD19-ECD Antibody Cocktail, 25 Tests, CE
List Price - 1,069.00
IOTest 3 Conjugated Antibodies are :
- Preformulated and standardized product line composed of antibodies conjugated to FITC, PE and ECD.
- Cover the most useful markers for peripheral blood or bone marrow characterization exploring intracellular as well as surface antigens.
- Optimized to work with the IOTest 3 Lysing Solution and IOTest 3 Fixative Solution.
- IntraPrep Permeabilization Reagent is recommended for intracellular antigen exploration.
- Provided as 25 tests per vial at 20 μL per test.
|Specificity||κ Chain, λ Chain, CD19|
|Fluorochrome||FITC, PE, ECD|
|Flow Product Line||IOTest 3|
NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND REGULATORY STATUS DEPENDS ON COUNTRY REGISTRATION PER APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The listed regulatory status for products correspond to one of the below:
IVD: In Vitro Diagnostic Products. These products are labeled "For In Vitro Diagnostic Use."
ASR: Analyte Specific Reagents. These reagents are labeled "Analyte Specific Reagents. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established."
CE: Products intended for in vitro diagnostic use and conforming to European Directive (98/79/EC). (Note: Devices may be CE marked to other directives than (98/79/EC)
RUO: Research Use Only. These products are labeled "For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."
LUO: Laboratory Use Only. These products are labeled "For Laboratory Use Only."
No Regulatory Status: Non-Medical Device or non-regulated articles. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.